May 28, 2013

Daily Review

This week moves slowly, and me, I have no other choice but to follow it slowly (with the camera in hands, naturally...)

So, I wake up and slurp the coffee.

Then I pretend to work and, since it's almost the end of the school year, I must pretend less since I'm the local  911 for bad marks.

Then I despair for the desperate weather.

And in the end of the day I thank to whatever force is responsible for my tiny hands because I can buy cute rings in children sizes. 

;)

5 comments:

  1. what's with the weather??? it's horrible. and I quit coffee a while ago. what was I thinking? rain and no coffee.... and man hands. no cute rings for me either... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, never mind the coffee and the hands, just get the rain out of here almighty forces whoever you are :)

      Delete
  2. a dog - a book - a wardrobe
    :-)

    ♥ Franka

    (Saw you @ Petra)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sweet!
      any friend of Petra (and Batman) is my friend, too ;)

      Delete