Life support systems these days:
- Doctor Who* marathons and a new found love for popcorn.
- When my boyfriend calls I hear Tardis. So, I might be the only person in the world with an Instagram account and without a smart phone, but my stupid phone has a Tardis ringtone, ha!
- The Pan Balkan meteorological depression gave me a reason to continue with the manic knitting and crocheting... #hats and wrist warmers are spreading around exponentially and my partner in life is probably sending SOS signals somewhere behind me.
- I keep imagining to be person that presses a button for censoring the ''beautiful'' language in Big Brother live, but only because it's the sound of birds chirping. I also wonder how much this person is paid for the job...
* No spoilers, please, we are on season 3 and we have yet to meet the new Doctor and we are still not ready say goodbye to the old one.