March 25, 2014

The One With Spring

Dear Australia, I really like you and I can't wait to meet you. Sorry for the Spring though, it's our turn now, we deserved it, seriously. Your winters are never really that mean anyway so be patient for a few months.


Dear 3 2 remaining plants still living in strategically chosen positions in my apartment, I'm sorry for constantly killing your brothers and sisters. I know I'm already on parole, but it was plantslaughter, completely unintentional, I swear! I admit killing the cactus and the succulent(s) (and have no idea how that keeps happening), but the Dracaena and the thing with purple leaves are still alive and well. I believe that the third one, the Painted Nettle, went to visit his relatives last week and never called, that case has nothing to do with me...


Dear book, I hope I'm going to start liking you, because everyone says you're great. Maybe it's the translation, maybe it's me, but we didn't have a great start. Anyway the plants gave me a second chance so I'll give one to you.


Dear 30th birthday, I'm ready for you, no drama, promise. I just ask you for a nice day so I can go to the zoo*, and also those shoes I'm waiting for, you know. Ok, maybe some wisdom, remember? The one I was so sure I get when I turn 30 - if you still have some extra I'm here. I can wait some time but I decided I can call myself a woman, not a girl, when I'm 30 and I don't want to embarrass myself early on... so, you know.
*You get free entry to Belgrade Zoo for two on your birthday. I use it every year, except last year it was freaking snowing at the end of March, but it seems that this year Australia already took care of cold seasons.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment