September 8, 2012

Books




The result of the 10 days in Greece: out of 4 books in the luggage, 3 read, and I'm still reading the last one.

The first was Bonjour Tristesse by Francoise Sagan, finished in first two days. The second, On The Road by Jack Kerouac. I had a big photocopy because I couldn't find the real book anywhere, it looked funny. So, it had to stay in the room and I read it at night in bed, while having coffee, before and after naps, on the balcony, but no beach time. And the third was The Great Gatsby, only on the beach**. The forth, I'm still reading, it's Becoming a Writer by Dorothea Brande.

I don't know what is TV anymore and I don't care, for now.

And don't worry, there was cats there and a big wardrobe (suitcase), too

* After seeing the movie this summer, I wanted to read the book, too. Finding it, however, turned out to be a mission impossible. But two days before the trip the best bf in the world came two hours late from work with the book in his hands...

** This book gets a post and you'll see why...

;)

2 comments:

  1. Moram reci da je to jedan divan odmor bio. Evo cak te yamisljam na balkonu kako čitaš. Ja planiram Gatsbija već jedan vremensk period, tako da jedva čekam tvoj post....*-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. citaj, getsbija sto pre, pre nego sto izadje film :)

    ReplyDelete