September 8, 2011

Thursday is a cat day



This is one of the very nice and friendly Belgrade cats that made my morning after I got up at 5 am and spent 2 hours on the train station waiting for some relatives to arrive. As I was dragging my zombie feet deprived of sleep and coffee down the street I almost fell over this cat and she frowned upon me and fixed me with her stern green stare demanding to be petted. And I am never to tired to pet a willing street cat, trust me, never!


In other news I scored a deal of the (century) fall yesterday. I bought a brand new army green parka in a second hand store for 9,99e. It’s 100% cotton and it has a hidden hoody in the collar that’s neon green which I discovered only when I got home and felt as if I got a cake with my jacket (yeah, I like cake as much as second hand stores). Now I just might pluck up the courage for the (semi) outfit post to show it off… maybe…

3 comments:

  1. Such a great little kitty! I love the collection of photos!

    I have a green parka, and I have to constantly remind myself of that to keep from buying more. It's just such a great style! Congrats on your score!

    Also: Inadvertently best idea for a vintage shop ever? Vintage clothes + cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but you'd have to put the cake part in the back 'cause I'd never get to the clothes part if it were in the front of the shop :D Also if it would be my shop there would be great danger of clothes endangered by cake frosting.... :)

    But definitely best idea, I agree!

    ReplyDelete