July 16, 2014

Neil Gaiman - The Ocean at the End of the Lane


How do I know I'm a grown-up? Well, besides the fact that my roots get pretty white once a month before I dye them red again and the fact that I had to get reading glasses this year, I don't actually (I'm definitely not a grown up)! I also still read fairy tales like the one above and picture myself as Lettie Hempstock. And then I go around pestering people about how great this book is and how Miyazaki should make a film of it. I would so like to see that one...
 ;)

3 comments:

  1. I looooove Neil Gaiman. haven't read this one yet. is it worth it? and yeah to reading glasses and white roots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am a total book lover myself and also find myself posting quotes on them. Haha. I love your blog, and will be following you from now on through G+. Hope you will check my blog out and follow me as well. I'm still a kid at heart. :))

    Kisses,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete