December 17, 2012

La Femme & Misfits


These days I want to be icy blonde with porcelain skin dressed and trained to kill. I'm jumping out of closets and sneaking around in a half squat with the pretend gun in my hands. I'm instantly transported back to my teenage days when I actually did the same after watching La Femme Nikita on TV.

And I'm watching it on TV again. I refuse to see it on-line and do the three days five seasons marathon. I'm saving it and savouring it. It's a daily reward for, well, anything done (I suppose this means nothing would get done otherwise).
   

And I also have a weekly TV reward in the form of a British TV show Misfits. On Thursday nights you'll find me crushing on Simon.

Story is marvellously ridiculous, camera is captivating and the cast is fantastic from head, hair to accents.  



:)

2 comments:

  1. I loved it, too, back in the day. I go without the blond, but the rest... it's a great fantasy, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, i'm usually pretty happy with my red and i would never look good as a blond, but in this case i'm torn :D

    ReplyDelete